- FAA Part 107 Remote Plot Certificate (required)
- High school or equivalent education (required)
- Minimum 25 hours logged on UAS (required)
Part 107 Remote Pilots for Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate
Aerial Decisions is seeking FAA Part 107 certified pilots! Currently serving clients in the Southern California market, we are looking for certified pilots to help deliver high-quality aerial services in the Commercial Real Estate market. As the Pilot In Command (PIC), you will operate your drone to capture various types of data (photos and video) for our Clients.
As an independent contractor working with Aerial Decisions, you will carry out each mission you choose with an unwavering commitment to FAA regulatory compliance, as well as state, city, and municipal ordinances. You will make safety a priority by adhering to aviation crew resource management and medical guidelines while following proven risk management protocols and procedures. Your will conduct all of your operations in a legal and ethical manner while demonstrating a commitment to courtesy, professionalism, and respect for privacy.
Multiple locations in the Greater Los Angeles area
To keep our drone operators safe, we require Pilots and Crew to wear face masks at all times while on location.
Here’s what you offer:
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate (required)
- Ownership of a high-quality drone with a 20-megapixel sensor or larger (e.g., Mavic 2, Mavic 2 Enterprise, Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 2, M100, M210, M6000 or equivalent)
- Minimum of 25 logged hours operating the drone you fly on missions
- Willingness to work outdoors “in the elements” under varying weather conditions
- Dress in a professional manner
- Self-motivated to deliver the best possible experience to our Clients
- A passion for unmanned aviation
- Willingness to travel within the Greater Los Angeles area
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate Industry is a plus