In this policy, “Aerial Decisions, ““we”, “us” or “our” means Aerial Decisions, LLC; “user” means a user who enrolls with, uses, or assists in providing Aerial Decisions Services; “visitor” is someone who is on the Aerial Decisions Website, but does not enroll, use, or assist in providing Aerial Decisions Services; and “you” or “your” means individually or collectively a user and/or a visitor.
In this policy “Personal information” is information about you that can personally identify you and that may not otherwise be publicly available. Examples of Personal Information are name, address, email address, phone number, and payment method information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT Aerial Decisions COLLECTS:
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect includes:
• Information You Give Us: Examples are:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, email address, and phone numbers;
- Payment information;
- Your location information;
- Your IP address;
- Other people’s or entities addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers;
- Content of reviews and emails to us;
- Personal descriptions and photographs;
- Images and videos collected or stored in connection with Aerial Decisions Services;
- Information and documents regarding identity collected or stored in connection with Aerial Decisions Services;
- Corporate and financial information;
- Credit history information; and
- Device log files and configurations
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Aerial Decisions Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Aerial Decisions Services. We use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Aerial Decisions Services and other content served by or on behalf of Aerial Decisions on other websites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- The internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- Login, email address, and password;
- The location of your device or computer;
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- Device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Aerial Decisions Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- Version and time zone settings;
- Purchase and content use history, which we may aggregate with similar information from other customers to create certain features;
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products, services and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and
- Images or videos when you are on our website or using Aerial Decisions Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links), payment processors or other third parties who participate in Aerial Decisions Services (“Participating Third Parties”). Aerial Decisions strives to obtain assurances from its Participating Third Parties that they have the legal right to license or provide data to Aerial Decisions.
PURPOSES THAT Aerial Decisions USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer you. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Aerial Decisions Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Aerial Decisions Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Aerial Decisions Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For example, we may collect from drone operators their place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different methods (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Aerial Decisions, Participating Third Parties and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks
- Internet –Based Ads. Interest-based ads are sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads. We show interest-based ads to display features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- To serve you interest-based ads, we use information such as your interactions with the Aerial Decisions websites or Aerial Decisions services. We do not use information which on its own identifies you, such as name or e-mail address, to serve interest-based ads.
- We work with third parties, such as advertisers, publishers, social media networks, search engines, ad serving companies, and advertising companies working on their behalf, to improve the relevance of ads we serve. In providing you interest-based ads we do not associate your interactions on unaffiliated sites with information which on its own identifies you, such as name or email address, and we do not provide any such information to advertisers or to third-party sites that display our interest-based ads. Advertisers and other third parties may assume that users who interact with or click on an interest-based ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Some third-parties may provide us pseudonymized information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
You can also generally opt out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
The Aerial Decisions Website and Aerial Decisions Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. We may provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Aerial Decisions ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER IDENTIFIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “COOKIES”):
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that can be sent to your browser stored in your computer's hard drive.
Aerial Decisions may set and access Aerial Decisions cookies on your computer. Aerial Decisions uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to: (i) providing you with customized content or to remember the last page visited, (ii) accessing your information when you "sign in", (iii) keeping track of preferences you specified while on the Aerial Decisions Website or using Aerial Decisions Services, (iv) provide general internal and customer analytics, (iv) conducting research to improve Aerial Decisions Services, (vi) supporting security measures such as, by example only, requiring re-logging into a Aerial Decisions Service after a certain amount of time has elapsed, and (vii) assisting in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
Aerial Decisions lets other third parties who participate in Aerial Decisions Services or in the Aerial Decisions Website, to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one, and their privacy policies should be consulted.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or be notified when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.). If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to fully use the Aerial Decisions Website and a user may not be able to fully use Aerial Decisions Services, and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, the Aerial Decisions Website and many Aerial Decisions Services do not require that a user accept cookies. Aerial Decisions refreshes cookie information related to you each and every time you log into the Aerial Decisions Website or Aerial Decisions Services on whichever computer or device you are using at that time. Accordingly, the previous deletion of a cookie by you may not be effective. Instead, a user should contact Aerial Decisions at support@Aerial Decisions.com to implement this.
The Aerial Decisions computers that send web pages, and process and store information, every day create records called “log files”. Log files are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes. After this information has been used, it is stored and is inaccessible. Until the information is stored, a user’s Aerial Decisions ID may remain in Aerial Decisions’s active server log files.
Aerial Decisions SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Aerial Decisions does not share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated companies except (i) to provide products or services you have requested or are providing, (ii) to facilitate the sharing of information to persons or entities you have authorized, and/or (iii) under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Aerial Decisions. As an example, these partners may use information to help Aerial Decisions communicate with you. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We use information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal/regulatory process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to property and/or the physical safety of any person, violations of Aerial Decisions’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law.
- We will transfer your if Aerial Decisions is acquired by or merged with another entity.
COMMUNICATION BY Aerial Decisions TO YOU:
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from Aerial Decisions by following instructions contained in the messages you receive.
We reserve the right to send users certain communications relating to the Aerial Decisions Services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, changes in terms, and the Aerial Decisions Newsletter, if any, that are considered part of the Aerial Decisions Services users receive, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
NO CHILDREN / MINORS:
Aerial Decisions Services are not for children / minors, and any person under the age of 18 is prohibited from accessing or using Aerial Decisions Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT:
- California Consumer Protection Act Disclosures. As required by the California Consumer Protection Act, the following disclosures are made effective February 1, 2021 (“Aerial Decisions California Disclosure Effective Date”):
- Categories of Information that can be protected. The Personal Information that Aerial Decisions can collect – though none has been collected by Aerial Decisions from consumers in the twelve (12) month prior to the Aerial Decisions California Disclosure Effective Date above - fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Protection Act, depending on which Aerial Decisions Service is:
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The Personal Information that Aerial Decisions can disclose to the third parties about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure – though none has been collected by Aerial Decisions from consumers in the twelve (12) month prior to the Aerial Decisions California Disclosure Effective Date above - fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Aerial Decisions Service is used:
- Identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, or payment processor information;
- Age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- Commercial information, such as service, purchase and content streaming activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- Biometric information;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Audio or visual information, such as voice, images and and/or videos recorded, collected or stored in connection with Aerial Decisions Services;
- Education information, such as information you provide;
- Professional information, for example data you may provide about your business; and
- Inference data, such as information about your purchase or service preferences.
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party to provide services;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, or payment processor information;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our services;
- geolocation data, such as providing a third partner the location of a business or residence as part of providing services to you;
- audio or visual information, for example if we use a third party to provide services to you;
- education information, for example coursework of you we may provide to a visitor or user; and
- professional information, for example we may provide your professional information to a visitor or user.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your Personal Information by Aerial Decisions, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of the Aerial Decisions California Disclosure Effective Date, Aerial Decisions has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Aerial Decisions will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We have safeguards that protect personal information about you.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.