We are looking for a talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing content designed to be promoted on the company blog as well as top social media channels
- Advocating and educating others about the drone industry, pilot advocacy issues, and our aerial photography services
- Helping by maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content
*$50-$75 per post depending on related writing experience in the drone industry. Must provide examples of recent work and references upon request. 300-500 word minimum per post.
Here’s what you offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field
- Writing experience or familiarity with the drone industry
- Must be able to meet deadlines and adhere to mutually agreed upon publishing schedules
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods